I’ve been designing, building, developing, hosting and optimising websites (including rooplex.com!) since 1999. See my website for more details or give me a call for a friendly, no obligation chat.
A poorly designed or out-dated website is almost as bad as not having a website at all. If you need help with a new website, or help with your existing website, get in touch. I can work on any type of website from basic HTML to WordPress, Joomla or custom built and coded sites. My SEO services are completely safe and are actually encouraged by Google.
SEO can help get your website found on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. I’ll audit your website and carry out regular on-site and off-site tasks to help maximise your websites performance and increase organic traffic by getting your website found online when your customers are searching for what you do.
Whether you need a small brochure website with a contact form or a larger more complex website I can help. I’m fast, reliable and experienced. Based in Norwich my SEO services are available to businesses across the UK.
Special offer for rooplex.com enquiries:
- Bespoke HTML website with up to 3 pages and 12 months hosting – £95
- Bespoke content managed website with up to 10 pages that you can update yourself easily and 12 months hosting – £495
- e-Commerce website and 12 months hosting – £995
- SEO Services from – £195 per month
See some of my work below:
What is SEO?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation, can help a website become more visible in search engine results pages. This is achieved by optimising the website for various search terms or keywords.
SEO is not a quick fix and it takes time to notice improvements. It needs to be carried out regularly and carefully to avoid possible penalties and my SEO practices are completed with no risk to rankings.
Common SEO Acronyms
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
- SERPs – Search Engine Results Pages
- META Tags – meta tags or meta elements are tags placed within the head section of your code that help define the contents of a web page
- Heading Tags – A heading element implies all the font changes, paragraph breaks before and after, and any white space necessary to render the heading. The heading elements are H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6 with H1 being the highest (or most important) level and H6 the least
- Linkbuilding – Links into a website are viewed as an indication of the popularity of the site being linked to by Google and other search engines. Relevant links from respected websites are therefore important ranking factors but it’s crucial that linkbuilding is carried out carefully and manually to prevent unwanted penalties in the future
- ALT Tags – Images are important elements in websites. But search engine spiders cannot see what humans can see and therefors don’t know what an image is unless it has an ALT Tag to describe it. ALT Tags were originally used to help visually impaired people navigate a web page as screen readers would read the ALT Tags. An important, yet often ignored, part of any SEO
Contact me today for more details!